Senior Programmer Analyst Richmond, VA
A National Utility Company is seeking a Senior Programmer Analyst. The candidate must be an experienced senior mobile app developer. The candidate is responsible for developing, enhancing and maintaining mobile apps enterprise-wide.
- Develop, enhance and implement the hybrid apps, thin apps, vendor apps, and native app as needed.
- Develop, enhance and maintain the standardized mobile framework and tools kits for apps development.
- Enhance and maintain the centralized push engine and mobile apps data management system.
- Assists with troubleshooting and fixing the issue with mobile apps.
- Manage and support the mobile apps in SAP Mobile Platform.
- Independently or as part of a team complete assignments and project work on time employing team standards and ensuring acceptable level of quality.
- Evening and weekend hours may need to be worked as part On-call support or as part of meeting project deadline.
- Experience with Cordova and Cordova plugins are desired.
- Experience with UI/HTML layout with a responsive framework such as Foundation or Bootstrap.
- Good understanding and knowledge of Swift and Java/Kotlin for providing support for Vendor developed native apps.
- Some experience with Mac, XCode and debugging iPhones via Safari.
- Some experience with Android phone debugging via Chrome.
- Experience with single-page apps.
- Experience with Visual Studio and .NET technologies will be a plus.
- Ability to define task timelines, lead design sessions, and provide technical leadership in developing mobile solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree, such as Business, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems.
- 5+ years of job-related experience Degree or an equivalent combination of education and demonstrated related experience may be accepted in place of preferred level of education.